Thursday, May 12, 2016

Day 3

Once again Anna is the story teller so i will try to just post my photos of the two of us and of Anna. We had an incredible time at the big buddha statue and the monastery today and the pub crawl tonight was amazing, we met lots of west coast Canadians, a couple of Aussies, and some Americans. WE managed to get back pretty easily tonight using the MTR and a bus, arriving at the hostel at around 2 am. Overall a great day and we are excited to explore the rest of Hong Kong out on the island side.

the entrance to our hostel (the Mahjong)

















I think i finished my sushi before Anna even started her dish



the manikins here definitely catch your eye... in a sort of creepy way

Anna behind the DJ booth during our pub crawl

Getting on Hong Kong's famous MTR after a fun night on the island


Finally, here is the video i have put together from the past two days, hope you all like it! 


6 comments:

  1. Love the amazing video and beautiful photos. You both look so great and so happy. And...WOW! You can really pack a lot of sights in one day. No wonder you welcome your pillow when you return to the hostel. Way to go❣Love, nonno and nonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic video!! One thing surprised me, it doesn't seem as crowded as I imagined it there. If that true?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic video!! One thing surprised me, it doesn't seem as crowded as I imagined it there. If that true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't too bad most places. The subway and the main streets are extremely packed though.

      Delete