Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Cat Cat photos

Just wanted to share some photos from today. We got to see such a peaceful and different side of Vietnam. Being able to walk through the rice fields as though we were farmers and really see first hand this lifestyle and scenery was a great experience. I loved ending off the hike by walking through the river and resting by the shore while listening to the waterfall and rapids. I've also thrown in some pictures from out tour around the mountains yesterday, such beautiful scenery here.




















This was our breakfast this morning (or at least what was left of it when i thought to take a picture). BEST OMELETTES EVER!

P.S. I have lots of video from fansipan and Cat Cat so there should be a video of one of those trips coming soon.

3 comments:

  1. Youlook so healthy. Jim seems to have lost some weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youlook so healthy. Jim seems to have lost some weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! This trip is proving to be the best medicine for your health and your spirit. Your life has already been enriched by it and you are both so special to take the time to share it with us. Your smiles make us happy and your excitement delight us to no end. Lots of love and big hugs to both of you, nonna and nonno

    ReplyDelete