Today was incredible. We walked to Cat Cat village which is about 2km from Sapa's town centre and explored the rice fields, they were beautiful. We walked through them for a couple hours admiring how peaceful the valley was. To top everything off the weather was perfect. What a great day!!! :)
How incredible and spectacular these terrace fields are. This goes beyond “invention out of necessity”. Seeing them in documentaries has always left me in awe but how breathtaking they must be to see them first hand. I so admire and respect the people who work the fields. It’s such hard work; I’m sure after a couple of hours, maybe less, I’d be unable to move let alone continue. Jim, you’ve really given those running shoes a “run for your money’. When you get home; best hang them up as trophies or place them in a special souvenir box. Ha-ha! Keep safe! Love, Mr. and Mrs. D.
How incredible and spectacular these terrace fields are. This goes beyond “invention out of necessity”. Seeing them in documentaries has always left me in awe but how breathtaking they must be to see them first hand. I so admire and respect the people who work the fields. It’s such hard work; I’m sure after a couple of hours, maybe less, I’d be unable to move let alone continue. Jim, you’ve really given those running shoes a “run for your money’. When you get home; best hang them up as trophies or place them in a special souvenir box. Ha-ha! Keep safe! Love, Mr. and Mrs. D.
ReplyDelete