


Lunch with the kids after we got back from Fisher island


All packed and ready to go to Sapa



Our trek begins!







This was our camp for the night... much nicer than we were expecting


Selfie at the peak.. haha

A couple of the Vietnamese guys were taking pictures with their shirts off so I joined them.. felt like I was back in Canada shivering from the cold again.



Probably a bad idea to wear white shoes to climb a mountain but it was all I had

Climbing Fansipan was such a cool experience and felt like something I could check off my bucket list. It was certainly a challenge at times and my legs are still sore from the trek but I think the challenge was the whole point... it feels pretty cool being able to say I climbed a mountain this weekend.
Forget the colour; the fact you were not wearing climbing boots and made it to the top is a feat in itself. Koodos to you both. Love the shirtless photo!
ReplyDeleteCorrection "Kudos"
ReplyDelete